Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My first attempt at cookie decorating


My Friend Shannon came over and she taught me the “how to” for cookie decorating. Man, icing cookies is quite labor intensive but its something I truly enjoy and don’t mind spending the time. I have always been into crafts and projects. The more I dive into my so called  "adventures" the more I confirm my passion! I’m glad I finally started something for myself!  I just have to patience and know that practice makes perfect! I cant wait to sign up for actual classes!
            For dinner, I made homemade zucchini pizza with chicken sausage from scratch. Zach said to me after dinner, “you know I honestly was scared to eat the pizza because of all the vegetables on it, but it was amazing! It’s the best pizza you have made.” Roasted veggies are soo yummy!              


1 comment: